Martins Masonry Inc. is a growing business that invites passionate, highly-skilled and licensed masons to join our team. We hire professionals that have a hard-working, team-oriented approach. In return, we provide a safe, positive and supportive work environment.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES: (1)
JOB TITLE: BRICKLAYER
• Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units
• Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing
• Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
• Build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
• Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
• Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
• Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
• Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
• Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
• Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.